Member Preview: Survival of the Slowest
Join us for a first look at the RMSC’s newest exhibit, Survival of the Slowest: Counterintuitive Adaptations and discover species that use their weaknesses to survive in a world where large, strong, and fast animals are at the top of the food chain!
Be among the first to experience our newest traveling exhibit brought to you by Little Ray’s Nature Centre. We’ll celebrate the underdogs–the slow, the small, and the weak–during this first look at Survival of the Slowest: Counterintuitive Adaptations. Explore different live animal habitats at your own pace.
Look forward to:
- Meeting live animals including a hedgehog, basilisk, bearded dragon, and Sash the two-toed sloth!
- Learning about the survival strategies of various species. You’ll discover the advantages vs. disadvantages of their most notable traits.
- Educational programming at just-the-right speed from our expert staff.
- Chilling out with the slowest of the slow.
- Refreshments at the watering hole and a slow-grazing snack table.
Must be a member to check out.