Join & Support
Community Access Pass
RMSC is for Everyone!
The Community Access Program (CAP) allows community based organizations who serve audiences traditionally underserved by museums, to visit the RMSC Museum & Science Center, RMSC Strasenburgh Planetarium and RMSC Cumming Nature Center.
Organizations must serve individuals in the counties of Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Orleans, Wayne, Wyoming, or Yates.
Qualifying organizations receive the following benefits:
- Two reusable passes so organizations can bring groups of the people they serve to the RMSC at free or reduced admission.
- Free admission to the Museum & Science Center and Cumming Nature Center
- Free admission to Strasenburgh Planetarium public star shows and discounted admission to laser shows and featured presentations
Organizations must provide a completed application with verification of their 501(c)3 status, and serve at least one of the following audiences:
- Indigenous communities and individuals
- Refugees and immigrants, including undocumented immigrants
- At-risk LGBTQ identified youth
- Homeless and low-income individuals
- Disabled and neurodiverse individuals
- Survivors of abuse
- Formerly incarcerated individuals
For more information or to submit an application, please contact Paige Litchfield at email@example.com or 585.697.1938.
Explore our world—and beyond!—with an RMSC membership. Share your member benefits with family and friends as you ignite the curiosity within!
The Community Access Program is a membership that allows many community-based organizations to bring the people they serve to the RMSC free of charge.