First time registering for camps?
WE’ve got you covered.
1. Create an account
When you click the purple button below it’ll take you to our Campsite page. On the next screen, click on “New family? Create your account”.
2. Add a profile for your camper(s)
If you have one camper, you should be able to enroll in camp sessions when you create your camper’s profile.
If you have multiple campers, you’ll need to create a profile for each of your campers, separately, to enroll them in camps. Different age groups will have different camps available to them.
Information you’ll need to complete your camper’s profile:
- Contact information
- Special instructors
- Emergency contact
3. secure your spot
You’ll have to pay a deposit of $75 to secure your week of camp.
4. Check your email
You should receive an enrollment request confirmation in your email from “RMSC Curiosity Camps via CampSite”. If you’re missing a confirmation email, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Enroll with ease next year!
Once you’ve created a camper’s profile, you’ll be able to enroll again for subsequent years with ease! Your camper’s medical information, age, notes, etc. will all be available within your profile for future camp registrations.
Need help with registration? Have a question about our program offerings and activities?
Contact us at 585.271.4320 or email@example.com and someone will get back to you within 1-2 business days (M-F, 9am-5pm).
Important Camp Information (RMSC)
Prior to registering, please review our policies for all of the additional information you’ll need to know before your camper’s first day! We’ll also send this document out via email the week before your camper attends camp.
- You may not register another person’s camper. If your camper plans to attend camp with a friend, please let us know during registration so that we can group them accordingly.
- Campers are grouped based on their ages at the start of camp.
- All campers must be toilet trained by the start of camp.
- All campers must bring their own lunch and snack(s).
- Curiosity Camps are nut-free programs (no peanuts or tree nuts of any kind) . Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our families safe and healthy.
Registration is required prior to the start of camp. Enrollment is limited; early registration is highly recommended. Members receive priority registration!
Need help registering or have a question about our program? Contact us at 585.271.4320 or firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you within 1-2 business days (M-F, 9am-5pm).
Drop-Off and Pick-up Procedures
For camps on the RMSC campus, drop-off and pick-up take place in the Eisenhart Auditorium (not the main museum building) located on the RMSC campus at 657 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607. Times vary depending on the camper’s age and type of camp, see below:
Drop-off between 8:45–9:15am. Pick-up at 1pm. Please note that Extended Care is not available for Mini Campers.
Drop-off between 8:45–9:15am. Campers arriving before 8:45am will need to register for Before Care. Pick-up is at 2:30pm. After Care is not available for Almost Camps. All Almost Campers must be picked up at 2:30pm.
Full Day Camps
Drop-off between 8:45–9:15am. Campers arriving before 8:45am will need to register for Before Care. Pick-up is between 3:45–4:15pm. Campers who are not picked up by 4:15pm will be placed in After Care, and families will be charged accordingly.
- Authorized pick-ups must present a photo ID every time they come to pick up a camper.
- In the event your camper needs to be picked up early, please write the early pick-up time on that day’s sign-in sheet and notify a member of Camp Administration. In the event of an emergency, you can reach us at the following:
- Curiosity Camps office: 585.271.42552 ext. 601
- Curiosity Camps mobile: 585.727.3258
- RMSC Guest Services: 585.271.4320
- Please note that early pick-ups between 3:30 – 3:45 PM are not always possible as groups are transitioning from their classrooms to dismissal.
Late Pick-Up Procedures
- Campers that have not been picked up by 4:15pm will be enrolled in After Care and charged accordingly.
- Campers that have not been picked up by 5:30pm will be charged a $10 late fee.
- Campers that have not been picked up by 5:45pm will be charged a $25 late fee.
- If a camper has not been picked up by 6pm and we are unable to reach an authorized pick-up adult, the Rochester Police Department will be notified.
Please note that Extended Care is not available for Mini Campers. After Care is not available for Almost Campers.