ROCHESTER, NY— Celebrate this holiday season with a truly unique and exciting experience at the Strasenburgh Planetarium! Enjoy a breath-taking view of the night sky while you eat a buffet dinner of your favorite breakfast foods underneath the planetarium dome. Before you eat, each child will get to meet Santa!
Choose between two meal times: 5:30pm & 7:00pm. Each of the two dinner seatings has a designated time to meet Santa. All other activities will be open from 5pm to 8:30pm so that you can participate before you eat, after you eat, or both(!).
RMSC Family Fun Night: Breakfast (for Dinner!) with Santa admission includes:
- Visit Santa!: Those who select the 5:30 dinner can meet Santa anytime between 5:00 & 5:45pm. Those in the 7:00 dinner can meet Santa anytime between 5:45 & 6:30pm. Santa has to depart for the North Pole at 6:30.
- Animals of the Arctic Workshop: Learn how Arctic animals have adapted to the cold & snowy world of the North Pole, make polar bear craft to bring home, and create your own circuit help Rudolph light Santa’s way.
- Snow Science Workshop: Experiment with a polymer that looks just like real snow, learn about the snow cycle with our Snow-zobot robots, and make your own snow slime to take home.
- RMSC Players present, Eddie the Elk: Experience one of several performances throughout the evening of this RMSC holiday classic.
- Hot Chocolate Bar: Enjoy a winter treat topped just the way you want it!
Tickets to RMSC Family Fun Night: Breakfast (for Dinner!) with Santa are $25 per person and include dinner, visit with Santa, and access to our workshops and activities. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Visit RMSC.org or call 585.697.1942.
For high-resolution images and additional information, contact Carolyn Stiles, Marketing Communications Manager, RMSC, 585.697.1944 or email@example.com
Rochester Museum & Science Center (RMSC) includes the Science Museum, Strasenburgh Planetarium and Cumming Nature Center. Offering experiences at the Museum with more than 200 interactive exhibits, Planetarium with a 65-foot dome and Nature Center on 900 acres, the RMSC stimulates community interest in exploration. In addition, the more than 1.2 million RMSC collection items tell the story of Rochester’s past including its rich history of innovation and invention. RMSC receives major funding from Monroe County, where it is one of the top three most visited attractions serving children and families.
For more information about RMSC, visit https://rmsc.org. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.