Museum & Science CEnter
RMSC Camp Scholarships
The RMSC is a place that inspires and equips students to follow their own curiosity, where they can experience new delight and wonder upon each visit or dive into specific subjects to participate in solving the deepest challenges of our times.
Applications for Summer Curiosity Camps are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are reviewed regularly.
Financial assistance is available for programming across the RMSC. Scholarships are available for school groups within Monroe County, as well as individuals who would like to attend RMSC Curiosity Camp. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Does my camper qualify?
- If your camper receives reduced lunch, you are eligible to receive a 50% scholarship. If your application is accepted, you will need to pay 50% of the registration fee.
- If your camper receives free lunch, you are eligible to receive a 90% scholarship. If your application is accepted, you will need to pay 10% of the registration fee.
- Each eligible camper can request to receive a scholarship towards two weeks of Curiosity Camps, per summer.
Please check back in the new year for updates! You can register for camp and apply for a scholarship online on our camps portal. Paper applications are available in the meantime.
Payment plans available
Here’s how to set up a payment plan:
- During camp registration, you can select our payment plan option.
- You’ll pay a non-refundable deposit when you register.
- Then, 50% is due on March 1, 2024 and the remainder is due on May 31, 2024.
- Please note that the payment plan is set to auto-pay, meaning you will need to provide a credit card in order to use the plan, and your payments will be automatically charged.
Need help with registration? Have questions?
Contact us at 585.271.4320 or email@example.com and someone will get back to you within 1-2 business days (M-F, 9am-5pm).
the rmsc is grateful to our many generous donors who make this support possible:
- The Daisy Marquis Jones Foundation
- The Mittra Family Foundation
- The Eva Howe Stevens Scholarship Fund
- Bertha L. Guptil
- Avangrid Foundation in partnership with RG&E
- The RMSC Council
- The Bosch Community Fund
- The RMSC Council
- Dorthea Haus Ross
- Richard A. Lewis
- And individual camp sponsors